Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 1.5 birthday Baby M!!

Mackenzie,

It's still hard to believe that you are a year and a half today!! I still remember the very first time I held you and when we got to bring you home.  Mommy was scared and nervous about doing everything right but I think she's done pretty well so far ;) I love you so much and look forward to many more half and full birthdays with you!!
THEN
(Don't judge me on the sposie! We didn't start CD until 6mos).

NOW

I just love waking up to this little one who lights up my life like you wouldn't believe! I mean, how can you honestly have a bad day with this face smiling back at you? :D

3 comments:

jdm2551 said...

OMGosh! Your baby is beautiful!! I am stopping by to say thank you for entering my Back to School Event giveaways. YOU WON the Cool Lunch Bags giveaway! I will be emailing you shortly :) CONGRATS!!
Jessi G.
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/

I am also a new follower of your blog! God bless you and yours!

newmama2010 said...

Thank you Jessi!! And thanks for the giveaway :)

Shenandoah Photography said...

She is so beautiful!! :D

Post a Comment