Tuesday, July 5, 2011

3000 in 35 Ab #Fitblog Challenge

I'm in...as in I'm in the 3000 in 35 Ab #fitblog Fitness Challenge! I have been trying (unsuccessfully) for a while to find a workout program that will keep me motivated and want to do the exercises on a continual basis.  Unfortunately, I hadn't found such a program...until now.  The 3000 in 35 Ab #fitblog Fitness Challenge is a "program" where all the participants are going to do an average of 100 ab exercises a day without doing a single crunch or sit-up! The challenge runs from July 1 to August 5th.  Since that time frame is 35 days, you can have either 5 days off (no exercises) or 10 half days (50 exercises/day).

I want to join this challenge because I really want to shrink down my belly and have abs again! I unfortunately didn't know about postpartum muscle support belts after having Baby M so I have now developed a pooch that is far from sexy! I also want to do this challenge because the end date is the day that we head to the beach for our annual family vacay/celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary and I want to be able to wear a 2-piece (or a sexy 1-piece lol).  Also, this challenge is important to me as a Health Education major because belly fat is linked to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease, among other health issues.

All in all, I want to be healthier, look great, and serve as a positive health role model to my daughter because if I don't teach her, who will?

FitBlog Chats


1 comments:

montanna said...

These trainers use both the arms and also the legs in a smooth and natural motion creating it a cross trainer,The important basic features of abdominal exercise machines include the drive program, the resistance method and the length of stride.

Post a Comment